Used to mark boundaries or hazards, Mohawk Safety’s yellow-black-yellow is a strong lightweight triple strand polypropylene rope. This rope floats and has excellent resistance to oil and most common chemicals. Designed not to rot, it has good abrasion and UV resistance allowing for long life color retention.
Available in standard lengths of 600′. Not used for lifting. SOLD BY THE ROLL.
- Used for a variety of boundary marking for restricted areas
- Floats. Will not absorb water
- Good strength and minimal stretch
- Twice the tensile strength of manila rope
- Highly visible yellow-black-yellow combo
- Additional colors available